martes, 17 de mayo de 2016

FUTURE





You may have heard about future tense using WILL or GOING TO, but what about using simple present or present continuous, have you heard those? Well let´s hear and watch an explanation of it from Emma, let´s go!



After this vedeo we know future has more than just these two options (will and going to)

Based on the video´s information answerd the coming questions



Choose the correct sentence:

In 2050, I am working.In 2050, I will be working.In 2050, I work.

Choose the best answer to the following question:
What are you doing this weekend?
I'm studying.I studyI will study.

Sam: Look at those dark clouds in the sky.
Jim: ___________________.
It will rain.It is going to rain.It rains.

Which of the following is the best to use in this situation:
The bus __________ at 8 pm.
will departis going to departis departingdeparts

For my New Year's resolution, I promise I __________________.
not drinkingwon't drinkam not drinkingam not drink

Which of the following is the best to use in this situation:
Jane: I'm so tired.
Ben: Don't worry, I __________________.
am doing the dishesdo the disheswill do the dishes

Choose the correct answer:
What are you doing tomorrow?
I'm go to a Julie Doiron concert.I going to an Anamai concert.I will going to go to a Smasing Pumpkins concert.I'm going to a Tori Amos concert.

Choose the best answer:
What is Franco doing this Sunday?
He is going to Chile.He go to Chile.He will go to Chile.He goes to Chile.

Choose the best answer:
In 150 years, zombies _____________ the world.
taking overwill take over take overare taking over

Choose the best answer:
The store _________ at 10 am tomorrow.
will openopens


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario